- Contact us to advise us of your intention to return goods received within 7 working days of receipt of them.
- Once opened and or used, products cannot be returned. We understand UK Trading Standards rules and it is only in some particular instances that opened or part-used merchandise can be returned for refund.
- Some medicinal, cosmetics or personal accessory products cannot be returned due to reasons of hygiene and/or product deterioration.
- We do not accept responsibility for items lost after receipt when it had been delivered and documented by our courier accordingly.
- We will charge administration fee for returned goods which we will levy against money we owe you as refund. We may also provide gift certificates or vouchers in lieu of a cash refund as a gesture of goodwill. This should not affect your statutory consumer rights.
- In the event we find no fault from our side in a returns dispute, we reserve the right to recover our fees and expenses from the money you paid us in the first place.
- Returned items without prior approval and an authorisation code will not be processed and any costs incurred by you will be your own responsibility. Returned goods without authorisation code may also not be traced in our system.
- Unauthorised returns will be sent back to the sender with an administration charge of £15.