FAQ Online Shopping
How do I place an order?
- First you need to create an account on the site.
- Enter your email address and password when asked to log in.
- Check/review all of the items which you have placed into your shopping cart to ensure that they are correct.
- Check that all the billing and delivery address details are correct or if you like your order sent to a different address this can be updated by clicking to a new address.
- Pay & Complete Transaction
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD. If you are paying by Credit/Debit card you will need to enter all of the relevant details into the Card Details box, and then click to complete purchase.
PAYPAL. If you are paying for your order using PayPal you will see a link on the right hand side at the bottom of the page which you will need to click. This will a take you to the PayPal website where you will need to input your account details to complete the transaction. You will automatically be taken back to our Website when the transaction was successfully approved.
- Once the payment has gone through the order will be completed, then you will receive your order confirmation email with your order details and estimated dispatch and delivery dates.
Where is my order?
- Check your order confirmation email for the expected delivery date
- We’ll send you another email when we dispatch your order. This shows the delivery date and the parcel details so that you can track your order using our courier’s website.
If you can’t find your order please contact our Customer Care here.
Which payment methods do you accept online?
- Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, and MasterCard. Alternatively you can pay using a PayPal account.
How do I pay with PayPal
- In order to purchase your items using PayPal simply click onto the PayPal link on our “Pay and Complete” page. When making a purchase using this method of payment you will be connected and transferred to the PayPal website. Once the transaction is complete you will be returned to our website to confirm the success of your purchase payment method. You will receive an order confirmation from us, and PayPal will inform you of the same transaction too.
How can I check the status of my order?
- All of your previous and existing orders will be logged and saved within your account so that the customer can check the progress of the order i.e. dispatch and estimated delivery date.
Can I still purchase an item that is out of stock?
- If an item is out of stock you can still add it to your order, however it will only be dispatched once it is in stock. Please do not order an item displayed as out of stock if you need the item urgently. We manage our stock using a sophisticated system however, sometimes manufacturers and exclusive wholesale distributors impose quotas or maximum lead time prior to delivery.
What is a promotional code?
- A promotional code is a character code containing letters and numbers that allow you discounts in your purchases from Wellbeing pharmacy online. The promotional codes will be subject to promo rules and will have effective expiry limitations and other conditions.
How do I obtain a promotional code?
- Subject to specific conditions, promotional codes will be made available through our affiliates, through emails we sent out, company advertisements and promotional leaflets or brochures.
How do I use a promotional code?
- Simply add your item(s) to the shopping cart and click onto “Continue to check out”. You will then see a small box underneath the grand total of the order which say’s Do you have a promotional code? Enter Here. If the code is still valid or active, then it will apply a discount to your total purchase.
Can I amend or cancel my order?
- Once your order has been placed and the payment has gone through we can’t cancel or make any changes. If you are at home when the courier delivers your order, simply ask them to return it to us for a refund. If this is not possible, please refer to our Returns Policy.
Can I return the goods I have ordered?
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our products let us know. Find our Customer Services Information here.
Remember all are products are authentic and regulated by the UK Medicines and Health Care Products Regulatory Agency, and/or the UK Trading Standards Office. You must do this within 7 days from receipt of the delivery. Our customer team will give you instructions on how to return the products safely. We may charge a return fee if products are not defective in any way, this is merely for administration and delivery cost. See the Terms and Conditions for further information.
How do I change my password?
- By logging into your account and clicking onto “Account Settings” your login details and Personal Information can be changed and updated.
What if I have forgotten my password?
- If you forgot your password, simply click on the link forgot your password? An email containing your decrypted password will be sent to the email address you originally provided when you registered.
Can I come to a Wellbeing Pharmacy branch to discuss online shopping issues?
- Our local staff does not know and do not manage our online shopping operations.
- Link & Info
- Athlete's Foot
- Baby Care
- Body Spray
- Cold Sore
- Cough, Cold and Flu
- Dental Hygiene
- Digestions & Stomach
- Ear and Eyes
- Female Health
- Fertility Tests
- First Aid
- Foot Care
- Hair Colours
- Hair Conditioner
- Health Products
- Herbal Medicines
- Homeopathic Medicines
- Insect Bite
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lip Care
- Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms - BHP
- Men toiletries
- Mobility And Living
- Nail Care
- Oral Health
- Oral Hygiene
- Pain & Relief
- Piles & Haemorrhoids
- Scalp Conditions
- Sexual Health
- Skin Care
- Skin Conditions
- Sleeping Aids
- Smoking Cessation
- Travel Health
- Weight Loss
Report a concern
Make a complaint about a pharmacist, pharmacy technician or pharmacy.